Rhomb.io presents the Snapdragon 410E with S400 Socket, extending all the features and compatibility to all S400 PCB Mother Boards Class 1.
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of embedded computing applications with its high performance, energy efficiency, multimedia features, integrated connectivity and long-term support, the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410E processor is an ideal platform for the Internet of Things.
with S400 socket and the Snapdragon 410e you can have.
The first core with embedded Wireless connectivity (WiFi and Bluetooth)
Powered with the Uomic allows the user bring life all the peripherals just witht the Core Module.
- CPU Quad ARM Cortex A53 @ up to 1.2GHz per core (32-bit and 64-bit support)
- Memory LPDDR3 @ 533MHz single channel (1GB or 2GB configurations)
- – 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- – Bluetooth 4.x LE
- – FM
- GPU Adreno A306 3D graphics core:
- – OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1
- – OpenCL 1.1e for Android
- – DirectX 9.3 for Windows 10
- Display support:
- – MIPI-DSI: 1920×1200
- – HDMI: 1080p
- – Miracast: 720p
- Camera support up to 13MP
- DSP Hexagon QDSP6 v5 core @ up to 691MHz
- Off board program and storage memory
- TNFG uOMIC system power management
- Unique Factory-Programmed 64-Bit ROM ID Number
- CryptoAuthentication Device (performs ECDSA & ECDH)
- 100% Rhomb.io Ecosystem compatible S400 Socket