UOMIC is a complete power management IC that enables to power the core processor, external memory and peripherals from a single-chip. A whole system power solution with automatic and user-configurable power-On sequence. A perfect solution for multiple applications.
The option to build his own Power Init Sequence using a Graphical interface or coding. allowing to change it if you need also after assembled.
this option allow also to driver a different power sequence to manage the peripherals in your design giving you flexibility and allowing add new generation IC into your design.
The small package 11 x 11 mm and the design gives a easy way to route and design. 144 LGA with 0.8 mm pitch. easy routing with only 4 layers without complex specifications of design.
low BOM on design with integrated Inductances.
UOMIC contains 9 high efficient buck converters, 26 LDOs, RTC, 3-channel 32kHz clock output, backup battery charger, manual reset and shutdown inputs, reset output, input and output interrupts and UART serial interface to program individual regulator output voltages and on/off control. All for complete flexibility in a diminutive single-chip (11x11mm LGA package)
With its internal inductors for all bucks, UOMIC helps to maximize power efficiency and battery life, supporting high levels of integration, reducing design complexity, minimizing motherboard space and lowering overall bill of materials.
No software drivers needed in your BSP.
- 9 High Efficiency Buck Converters
- 6 x 1.5A Bucks: BUCK1, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
- 2 x 5A Bucks: BUCK2 & 4
- 1 x 2.5A Buck: BUCK3
- BUCK2, 3 & 4 with DVS Function and programmable voltage from 0.6V to 3.7875V in 12.5mV step
- BUCK1, 5, 6, 8 & 9 programmable voltage from 0.75V to 3.90V in 50mV step
- BUCK7 always ON, 2.00V fix voltage
- UART ON/OFF control for all Bucks
- Digital ON/OFF control for BUCK1, 2, 3, 4, 8 & 9
- Internal inductors for all bucks
- 26 Linear Regulators with Green Mode
- 1 x 450mA NMOS LDO
- 1 x 300mA NMOS LDO
- 4 x 150mA NMOS LDOs
- 6 x 300mA PMOS LDOs
- 14 x 150mA PMOS LDOs
- Programmable voltage for all PMOS LDOs: from 0.8V to 3.95V in 50mV step
- Programmable voltage for all NMOS LDOs: from 0.8V to 2.375V in 25mV step
- Green Mode with 1uA typ for all LDOs
- UART ON/OFF control for all LDOs
- Digital ON/OFF control for LDO2, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21 & 22
- Buffered 3-ch 32.768kHz Outputs with Low Jitter
- Automatic power-Up sequence
- RTC with backup battery charger and two alarms
- Single button manual RESET and single button System SHUTDOWN
- Power-On reset output
- 1 x interrupt input, 1 x interrupt request output
- 1 x external MOSFET control pin, 1 x 1-Wire port
- 2 x GPIO/ADC pins
- Small package, 144-pin 11x11mm LGA (0.8mm pitch)
|BUCK1||0.75 ~ 3.90||50||1500||INB1||PWREN or UART||–|
|BUCK2||0.6 ~ 3.7875||12.5||5000||INB2AINB2B||DVS Function &PWREN external enable/disable pin|
|BUCK5||0.75 ~ 3.90||50||1500||INB5||UART|
|BUCK8||0.75 ~ 3.90||50||INB8||ENB8 or UART||ENB8, external enable/disable pin|
|BUCK9||INB9||ENB9 or UART||ENB9, external enable/disable pin|
|LDO1||0.80 ~ 2.375||25||INL1||UART||NDRV1|
|LDO2||450||INL7||PWREN or UART||NDRV3|
|LDO3||0.80 ~ 1.85||50||300||internal||UART||PDRV2|
|LDO4||0.80 ~ 3.95||150||INL4||UART||PDRV1|
|LDO5||0.80 ~ 3.95||INL2||UART|
|LDO6||0.80 ~ 2.375||25||INL1||PWREN or UART||NDRV1|
|LDO9||0.80 ~ 1.85||50||150||internal||UART||PDRV1|
|LDO10||0.80 ~ 3.95||300||INL5||PWREN or UART||PDRV2|
|LDO11||0.80 ~ 1.85||150||internal||PDRV1|
|LDO12||0.80 ~ 3.95||INL4|
|LDO14||PWREN or UART|
|LDO15||0.80 ~ 2.375||25||INL1||NDRV1|
|LDO16||0.80 ~ 3.95||50||INL5||PDRV1|
|LDO20||0.80 ~ 1.85||internal||LDOEN or UART||LDOEN external enable/disable pin|
|LDO21||0.80 ~ 3.95||300||INL4||PDRV2|
Designed for easy routing in just 4 Layer with no complex specifications board.
a sight of the easy routing.
The uOMIC has a low BOM, that means less problems with discrete components, more effectively and no mistakes with your power design.
The EVK of uOMIC
the EVK-uOMIC was designed to provide all the knowledge to the user before the implementation, and also to test of the power functionalities.
Easy to access and Easy to program the uOMIC is the most versatile version with that quantity of LDO, BUCKS and functionalities.
The EVK-uOMIC provides a wide sight of the options you can have with uOMIC and all the documentation about the EVK is available for the user.
Here a Block reference of the EVK
The uOMIC is the greatest option to design thinking in the future.